[Harp-L] Everything's gonna be Alright

Mike,

    Thanx for the info about Paul's kids, really a shame about the record company greed!...I may consider doing a benefit for the foundation with the "Big Band Tribute" at BB Kings in NYC.............maybe we could get out some of the old Butter / Flag alumni ie: Bugsy Maugh, Sanborn, Harvey Brooks , Chris Parker etc....it's time to give back to a man who gave us so much great music!

    Paul Butterfield, IS the reason I still get inspired when I walk out on a stage. Paul is also the motivation when I go down to my basement to rehearse and strive to be a better musician. Paul Butterfield was an American Original, though I never had the chance to meet him, I have come to know him well through his gift of music. Thank you Mr. B!!

I just found some edited footage on Ed Palermo's Web Site: it was one of our first shows of the "Butterfield Big Band - Electric Flag Tribute" in NYC (2000).

    The band is still going strong we've been doing some nice live gigs and still are tryin' to get some backing to record this "Labor of Love",-)

    Click on this link and arrow down to my name and the Title "Everything's Gonna Be Alright". It's in WMA & Quicktime formats.

http://www.palermobigband.com/audiovideo.htm

   I was using my Tom Ellis Shure 545SD (Pistol) and my Fender Tweed Blues Deluxe which has since been laid to rest!  It starts a bit funny, as the audience came in clapping out of time,-)...but then it just takes off!
Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did!

Viva la Butterfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi