Re: [Harp-L] Klezmer Nuthouse

At 19:42 29/08/2004, Tim Bennett wrote:

My brief exposure to SPAH 2004 (I was actually there for two days) sent me
on another CD buying frenzy. One of the first CD's I ordered was Klezmer
Nuthouse by Sandy Weltman.

Wow! My harmonicas don't make sounds like that...

I usually listen to acoustic blues and country/bluegrass. After a month of
practicing fiddle tunes I needed a mental break and this was it! The
harmonica playing was fantastic and I fell in love with the melodies. If
you want to hear something different with stellar harp, I would recommend
that you listen to this one.

I totally agree... Sandy is a grossly underrated player.

Douglas t