[Harp-L] PBS KCET Los Angeles N Me (Hurricane Ramon)

--Hurricane  Ramon informed us:

                                                  KCET UHF channel 28 of Los
Angeles is the station , I'm hoping other PBS  affiliates pick it up so it can
be viewed nation wide outside of California .  The recording date of the
special for us is the 14th of September , so we're at  it rehearsing and loving it
gettn ready Freddy  !

For those of you who can't wait that long to catch a glimpse of the
Hurricane blowing at Stage 5 intensity, a click on this page
_http://www.markguerrero.net/pa14.htm_ (http://www.markguerrero.net/pa14.htm)
 will give you a little preview...Who else but  the Thundering Harp from the
Coachella Valley could pour as much soul into  "House of the Rising Sun" as
Eric Burdon himself (stage left)?  I dug up  this photo that Ramon didn't even
know about, showing him and the great Chan  Romero and Cesar Rojas from Los
Lobos and that Burdon gentleman in  mid-jam.  Hurricane Ramon is a force of
nature, a source of inspiration in  many ways, and we're lucky to count him as a
brother.

Peace and Respect
Johnny T