Re: [Harp-L] Re: Tony Glover's Book (was whatever)

When I started playing diatonic in 1968 at college, I got my first few
lessons from a guy on campus who was performing in the local bars and
coffee houses.  He recommended Tony Glover's book to me and I picked it
up at Mel Bay in St. Louis.  AFAIK, it was the only instruction book
out on blues harp at that time and it really helped me get started.
I'll never forget the cover with the b&w photo of the engineer's boots
with the harp stuck in the top strap.  I have no idea what happened to
it over the years.  Perhaps it's stored away somewhere in the deepest
corners of the attic.

Howard