[Harp-L] Non-blues diatonic players

I'm looking for a list of diatonic players that really stretch the instrument.
I love the blues, but in my current band there's just not a whole lot
of room for blues licks. Basically I'm looking for players that use a
variety of positions and play in a variety of non-blues contexts (and
since Popper does everything that I've ever heard in second position,
he doesn't count). I can think of three obvious ones right now:

Howard Levy
Carlos Del Junco
Jimmy Zavala (if I remember his playing correctly)

Any other suggestions appreciated