RE: [Harp-L] Non-blues diatonic players

Some are better than others.  Some are bluesier than others but there
is something to be learned from each of the following except perhaps
MoQuan the Enigmatic - I actually hesitated to add it to the list.

Out of the ones listed I personally prefer Howard Levy, George
Brooks, Rosco, Michael Peloquin and Madcat - all have been very
inspiring or have delivered wanton beatings in one whey or another :-)

The list is by no means complete but is a good start....

Howard Levy www.levyland.com
George Brooks
JJ Milteau http://jjmilteau.free.fr/
Michel Herblin www.sarlat.com/herblin/