[Harp-L] Driving while playing

. . . hello all, this is my first post here but have
been on Harptalk for a number of years so many of you
already know me.
 As an inventor and harp player that has spent many a
year on the road I've probably put more miles on
while driving with my knee then many folks have with
their hands. Since necessity is the mother of
invention I've developed a device that lets you use
your knee in a more effective manner. Though not
recommended for everyone it works well for me. For you
knee drivers I ask which knee you use ?
I use the left, as I think most would, although this
unit works on either side. I'm cautious of marketing
it because of liability but would like to offer a
prototype to one or more of my fellow harp players for
some testing and feed back. Please contact me off list
with any interest.
 As for my driving techniques, I also try to play when
no one can see and usually use one hand. The one
handed playing helps refine that style because when I
perform on stage it is often with one hand as the
other is occupied with some sort of percussion.
 Just recently I've been having much fun by plugging
in a 110 adapter into the cig lighter and plugging a
small
Silvertone in. What a BLAST. Now that's a distraction
!
Rudy Toot Toot,
Reach