[Harp-L] Re: Driving While Playing

I've been driving while playing for more than 30 years.  But last year I had a once-in-a-lifetime
experience.   I was driving southbound on a local boulevard at a fairly fast clip in the #1 lane
when a car approached also at a fairly fast clip going northbound in his #1 lane.   As our cars
met for a brief moment our eyes met for a split second.  AND WE WERE BOTH PLAYING HARMONICA!  Then
we passed each other and the moment was gone.   But it sure felt freaky at the time!