Re: [Harp-L] harmonica stands

Kim does use one. As well as Portnoy & Estrin just to name a few. At Jerry's
b-day party
he really sold me on it. It's about as convenient as it get's. I built a
stand that attaches right
to my kit and makes the kit the base. I have a couple short pieces of 1/2"
copper that fit
inside of my kit so it's all self contained. It was the best investment I've
made so far in gear.
It just makes everything so easy and convenient.

Scooter