[Harp-L] Re:harmonica stands

Scooter wrote:

This is the one I like http://www.tuffscuff.com/harp_stands.html

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not to beat a dead horse, but another reason I use the keyboard stand with a
board is that its not "pre-designed" for x numbers of harps, mics etc.  What
happens when you outgrow the stand?  Maybe you build your diatonic set and then
you want to add a couple of low keyed harps or maybe a minor tuned harp.  Where
are you going to put it?  Once your pre-designed harmonica stand is full, you
got no where to go.  I like the flexibility of the board.  As usual, your
mileage may vary, its just what works for me.  That horse is still dead, huh.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com