Re: [Harp-L] Driving While Blind (Blowing)?

I used my harmonica playing to help keep me awake on some of my long lonely road trips while in NW Iowa, where the roads were, in the 70's, less traveled.  In that part of Iowa they are quite straight, also.  Then when I found myself back on the road here in SW Missouri it just seemed a natural thing to pick up the harp and play while driving.  The big difference is the roads are anything but wide or straight, so I have limited my practice time to the four lane and low traffic times.
I agree with the statement that the highest quality time for my practice is always in the basement where I can fully concentrate and stay focused on what I'm trying to learn.
OD