RE: [Harp-L] LaVoie Titanium harmonicas

I ran the web page through Bablefish and here is what they said about price:

All this laborious work, in this expensive material as it is the special
Titanium, machinery and tools that have been used in all the process of
construction makes that the resulting pieces have an elevated price,
approximately superior to the 700 euros. This was in pieces elaborated by
high technology, modern equipments and of high physical benefits that even
improve the standards in the quality of our harmonicas and doubtlessly
beyond of other musical instruments.

So if you are interested in one for a bit over 700 euros, you are all set.