[Harp-L] Re: Driving While Blind (Blowing)?

Sometimes i like to play harp in my car and have the fakebook open on the
seat next to me.  this way i can forget about the road and focus on the music.
If i dont have my glasses I can prop the fakebook on the steering wheel with
one hand and steer and hold the chro with the other.  turning pages is fun too
(use the elbows).  So when i see the schoolbus driver driving with no harp and
no hands with his red light flashing, I just play louder so he hears me coming
and then pass him.  Since he has the red light flashing i know nobody will be
in that lane.
Mr (Russ) Magoo