[Harp-L] Re: Bose Personalized Amplification System (PAS)

Iceman wrote about the Bose PAS:

Check it out at a Guitar Center music store.

It may revolutionize how you think about live performance sound reinforcement.
It did to me. I bought one yesterday and used it last night. WOW

caution - Bose products are extremely high quality, and remember; you get what
you pay for.

Larry..........I went to  a couple of sites, including Bose's.  It does look
interesting, and of course, expensive.  What kind of situation did you use it
in?  Were you playing with other band members who used "traditional" amps?
Were you playing solo?  Is it powered by the PA amp?  Do you plug into a board
or straight into the PAS? I can see real good use in a solo or duo situation.
I'm curious (skeptical?) about how well it would blend with "traditional" amps.
  Tell us more.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com