[Harp-L] Bose PAS

I sat in with a 5-piece band a while ago, and their keyboard player was using this Bose PAS system for his keyboard and vocal mic. The rest of the band was using normal PA and amps. His keyboard and vocals came through sounding great. He used two of the Bose subs with his system. I sat in for a few songs and used his vocal mic to play harp through, and I was very impressed. The single most striking thing is how the sound seems to radiate all around, and you are hearing on stage exactly what the audience hears out front. Those little drivers in that tower take the place of mains and stage monitors. I think that these systems are ideal for a solo or duo acoustic, but if a band had a couple of these to serve as a PA system, it would work just great. The sound is awesome, and you never have to worry about hearing yourself on stage, or hearing something on stage that is totally different than the audience is hearing out front. I have invested so much money in PA equipment I am having a hard time justifying the expense right now, but I definitely think I'll end up with one.
Joe Ferguson