Re: [Harp-L] Bose PAS

In a message dated 12/1/2004 6:31:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I think that these systems are ideal for a solo or duo acoustic, but if a
band had a couple of these to serve as a PA system, it would work just great.
I don't believe that you need a couple of these as PA for a band unless you
are talking 8 piece playing very large venues. It is not unreasonable to
imagine a 4 or 5 piece band with no amps on stage at all - everyone going into one
of these units. Think of how clean the stage would appear. The visual effect
would be amazing to the audience, as well. (Of course, the blues guitar player
may need one of those amp modeling units and harp player w/Harp Commander to
get the distortion sound. Remember, the PAS is not designed to replace the sound
of overdriven amps.)

!/3 of all the units sold so far are going into churches - replacing
completely the expensive/extensive PA's used.

The Iceman