Re: [Harp-L] Bose Personal Amplification System

George Brooks wrote:
Some information here at: www.bose.com. There's a drop-down menu on the first page that will take you right to the PAS page (the URL to go directly to the page was the longest URL I have ever seen, so navigating from the front page would most likely work better).

Looks interesting, but the aesthetic statement is very weird (a squat powered base that seems to serve as the amplifier, surmounted by a pole or "cylindrical radiator" that seems to act as the speaker; the whole rig looks to be six or seven feet tall). I see that you can try one for 45 days risk-free according to Bose's site.

George