[Harp-L] Train Piece from Laos

Dear Reeders;
                        Thought some of you might be interested in this one. A friend has just loaned me a CD
entitled:" Laos: traditional music of the south. "
                        It features the Khen, an instrument to which the origins of our instrument are often
attributed.
                        However, my friend's reason for drawing my attention to this was his fondness for my 'train'
piece.
                       The khen player (sorry, didn't get the name) actually does a train piece, not all that
dissimilar to the standard 'blues harp' performance of the same.
                       The track is called 'Lot Fay Tay Lang' (the train goes down the track)
                        My friend, who is a frequent visior to Laos (it's not all that far from Australia)  claims Laos
only has one fairly insignificant railway, which, if true, makes this track all the more remarkable.
                       If you haven't heard one, a khen sounds a lot like an organ.
                       I don't know where you can get this CD, but I see Oregon Libraries have
it:http://libweb.uoregon.edu/music/worldiscoas.html#Laos
Cheers,
Rick Dempster
Melbourne,