Re: [Harp-L] harmonica stands & harp cases

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Bowser
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:31 AM
To: dfwhoot; Michael Fugazzi; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] harmonica stands

Hi,
Try a friend of ours, Cadillac Pete, you can go to his website, at
www.cadillacpete.com
He has a few harp stands to choose from!
Thanks
Chris
http://www.harmonicasandstuff.com

I have several cases that I purchased from casesgalore.com that have worked out great as harmonica cases.  I also have a case that I purchased at Harbor Freight that is 12.25 in. long X 7.5 in. wide X 4 in tall, that I made dividers on one side to hold my diatonic harps up right and an open area for other items on the other side.  I used 1/8 in. Basswood for the dividers and covered them with suede to deaden the sound of putting the harps back in their places during a show.  This is the case that I use the most.
Doyle