From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 12:39 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

This is slightly off topic but not....

What else do you do beside playing music and does that something else
help or enhance your music?

For me, I'm into reef tanks.  I have a 300g slice of the red sea.
It's helpful to me because I often sit in my fish room and while
experiencing moments of total calm; this is where I usually write my
music.

I'm also into dogs but that's more of a hinderence because my Rott howls
at my playing...

Still these are the things that help bring balance to me and ultimately
my playing. Chris Michalek

"it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have
it."  - Mr Figglesby regarding musical prowess