Re: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

Three thing enhance my playing:
1]Teaching high school.Working with teenagers, one can't help but absorb some of their enthusiasm and hopefulness.
2] Weightlifting and running...the benefits transcend the physical.
3] I am an active member of a self-help program that stresses spirituality.This  saved, and continues to save, my life. Dead I'll never play "Night in Tunisia."
Of course alive I probably never will either :-)
WVa Bob