Re: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

Cool thread, Chris... I practice yoga. Used to teach tai chi and still
practice that occasionally, along with other Chinese meditation
practices (so I dig the title of your CD "Monk Alters Chi"). But it's
the yoga I think that helps me most in playing harp... focusing on
diaphragmatic breathing obviously, but also in maintaining good posture
and striving to attain a state of alert relaxation.

That also helps dealing with the kids...
Howard Parks