RE: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

What else do you do beside playing music and does that something else
help or enhance your music?
Chris Michalek

I'm a househusband on an early retirement pension. My wife is a full-time teacher, which is what I was until arthritis forced me to stop several years ago after a 25-year career as a science teacher. I'm still an active member of the biggest English teaching trade union. I love classical and traditional Irish music and they play a pretty big part in my life. I'm amazed at how happy I am doing just what I do, which sounds like not a lot. Oh, I drink a lot of red wine, which does not enhance my music!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
Steve's CD of mostly traditional Irish, "Blowing Through The Reeds," is now available! Hear clips at http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger