Re: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

Besides pretending to play harp for the past almost two years (why do we
always think we stink no matter what others say about our playing??),
I play way too much on the computer (my job and hobby), watch too much
TV, am a professional music listentoer (new word!) and float (in a
floatation tank, or, the less desirable name, sensory deprivation tank).

I'd have to say that the TV and computer stuff are a "bad thing", and
the music and floating are quite beneficial.

jaime