Re: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

Thanks Howard.   Monk Alters Chi is an anagram of Michalek Strone.
Since I and my partner also study eastern philosophies we thought it
was very interesting that our names could form such a statement.

Hope you enjoy the disk.

>>practice that occasionally, along with other Chinese meditation
>>practices (so I dig the title of your CD "Monk Alters Chi"). But
>it's

Chris Michalek

"it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have
it."  - Mr Figglesby regarding musical prowess