Re: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Dave's home email wrote:
> I practice Bagua and it absolutely helps my music and my approach to music
> and life overall. Bagua is an internal chinese martial art that I have been
> practicing for the last 14 years after doing an external kung fu style for
> the seven years prior. I have been playing music for a longer period of
> time.

Interesting, I practice a martial art that is a hybrid Indonesian/Chinese
system with a good bit of Bagua in it, though Bagua purists might object
to me using the name. I see a relationship between music and martial arts.
I also spend too much time with computers, and it sure feels like too much
time working.

Peace and music,
Dave