Re: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

In a message dated 02-Dec-04 11:19:49 PM Central Standard Time,
harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx writes:

> I love to fish. Ocean, lake, river- I don't care which. I am crazy for
> fishing.
>
> I work at a university as the lead media technician. I install , maintain,
> design and train faculty on classroom instructional technology systems.
>
> Currently learning Final Cut Pro.
>
> hj

Besides playing harp, I play guitar. I play in around 6 different bands as
leader or sideman, harp or guitar. I do some session work on both instruments,
the last one was in Austin 2 weeks ago with Bobby Rush for an upcoming Dialtone
records release. I also teach guitar and harp(I have 3 yrs toward a music
teaching degree). I also buy and sell vintage musical equiptment, mostly guitars
and amplifiers. I love to listen to 78's which I collect. I also like working
on my 65'  ford mustang and my house.
HB