Re: [Harp-L] what else do you do?

What else is there to do but play harp? Lots of things, it appears. I work
too much, practice harp too little, and read   Harp-L.
   But seriously folks . . . I do play upright bass in a bluegrass bunch,
just as a hobby. We gather every Tuesday for about 3 hours... Then on Wed. nights
another bluegrass/country group has a jam session of sorts, where I play
mostly bass and a little harp when I can.
    The rest of my personal life keeps intruding on my music habit with
annoying regularity.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb