[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

Hash Brown wrote:

> Besides playing harp, I play guitar. I play in around 6 different bands as
> leader or sideman, harp or guitar. I do some session work on both instruments,
> the last one was in Austin 2 weeks ago with Bobby Rush for an upcoming
> Dialtone
> records release. I also teach guitar and harp(I have 3 yrs toward a music
> teaching degree). I also buy and sell vintage musical equiptment, mostly
> guitars
> and amplifiers. I love to listen to 78's which I collect. I also like working
> on my 65'  ford mustang and my house.
> HB

Hash plays better guitar than most of you guys play harmonica. Sorry, just
gotta testify. He OWNS Dallas as far as the Blues scene. If you are in
Dallas, you must go check him out. You might even run into his best buddy,
Sam Meyers.

Thanks for the great time, Hash. You are great. I hope you can come to my
town  so I can show you off.

hj