[Harp-L] re: What else do you do?

I taught school for many years, until losing my sight.  I have been in many folk groups and have one now.  I am also in a bluse band, that also does swing.  My wife and I have done introductory harp workshops for years, in schools, adult ed. and other venues.  I do studio work, locally and am a tandem bike rider.  I have a brown belt in martial arts, but broke too many bones, my own, to do it any longer.  I write poetry and have several published.  I also play guitar and write songs.  Lately, I sleep a lot.  Bullfrog