[Harp-L] Harp-L IV: The H Files

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to duplicate my previous compliation, "Harp-L IV:  The H
Files" for those who had requested it a couple of weeks back.

Problem is, some of the later tracks on each CD seem to have a clicking
sound that I cannot locate the source of.  I've cleaned the discs, and it
doesn't seem to help.

My question is:  for those of you who ordered it and received it several
years back, do your CD's work properly, or is there a clicking?

If there is no clicking, could someone email me a copy of the CD's?  Then I
can help the folks who want 'em to get 'em.

thanks,

bill lifford

3/12/2004
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
This electronic mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, use or distribution of this electronic mail or the information
contained herein or attached hereto by any person other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact
our Compliance Dept at: Compliance@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you blifford@xxxxxxxxx