[Harp-L] RE: what else do you do?

I love to ride my bicycle, as I used to race and spent a few years
riding/racing full time.  I have more bikes than I could possibly ride...
I've been meaning to ebay some of my older outdated stuff. In the summer I
devote some time to watching the Tour de France on TV.

I love to listen to audiobooks while in the car, and I am also trying to
write my own detective novel, though mostly I do this between 11PM and 1AM.

Mostly, though, I play with my kids.  Typically I am emperor Zurg while my
son, a.k.a. Buzz Lightyear, destroys me on a regular basis.
Although I do spend some time being a horse, Captain Hook, or a fireman,
too.

I don't get to play harmonica that much anymore, because my work schedule is
crazy and there is always at least one kid napping or sleeping, and our
house is quite small and not very soundproof.  Most of my actual
playing/practicing is done in the car.

Bill

3/12/2004
harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
This electronic mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, use or distribution of this electronic mail or the information
contained herein or attached hereto by any person other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact
our Compliance Dept at: Compliance@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you blifford@xxxxxxxxx