[Harp-L] MP in Florida next week.

Hey guys,
sorry to clutter the l-waves with my shameless gig promo. (I have not been able to get email through to Danny Wilson for the giglist)

I will be appearing as a featured guest with Jason Ricci & New Blood on this Sunday December 5th in MIAMI, FL at The Joint.
I will also be a guest on shows in Marathon Key, FL and Tampa/St. Petersburg through Thursday December 9th.

see Jason's calendar for info:
http://www.jasonricci.com/gigs.html

This should be great fun, as we have developed a pretty good chemistry with harmonica & saxophone and of course the old harp-l fave, 2 harps!

Hope to see any Florida l-ers out there, as I only make it down that way once a decade.

email me offlist if anybody is interested in a possible seminar with Jason & myself in Tampa.

Thanks,
Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com