[Harp-L] amp

Guys,

I had this gentleman build me this amp.  I spece'd the Weber 'H' series
speakers and lo-gain pre-amp tubes.  I just arrived a little bit
ago.......S--t Oh Dear!!!!!!  You have got to check it out.  Go to item
#3765901794 on Epay.  He put it on there so people can see his work, I just
clicked the 'buy it now' before anybody else did. Let me know what you
think.  I have a couple of hours left on my piano practice before I can play
thru it.

Larry L. Ravlin AA7LR, ex K0AEY
sheepdip@xxxxxxxxxx
JESUS IS LORD