[Harp-L] Harpie on "what else do you do?"

Hey Dad,

can you tell me who has invented this thread and above all what does
that mean "what else"?

I don´t understand your question, Harpie. Isn´t that interesting to learn
what else harmonica players are doing in case they think about that
the day has 24 hours only and it´s hardly possible to spend all the
time with harp playing?

Why not, Dad? If you practice, practice practice, .........................
24 hours are the extreme minimum. And then, the subjects some
years ago always had a note in brackets (no harp content) if the
writer wanted to make a sidestep.

Yeah, Harpie, I think that you are the last one who is called up to
criticize this thread. If there´s an object or subject having "no harp
content" it´s you, you hear me?

Harpfried