[Harp-L] Re: A Night In Tunisia

I'm pretty sure that my rhythmic "digressions" were a matter of artistic liberty George.  I wasn't
even thinking about trying to play the main figure exactly in rhythm.   As the student said to the
teacher "I didn't know I would be graded on that!"

If I had wanted to play it "by the book" so to speak, I would have used a latin accompaniment over
that section instead of straight swing all the way through.   I'm going to go back and try it "by
the book" just to prove to myself I can do it.

I greatly appreciate your thoughtful criticisms though.  Thank you!