[Harp-L] American in Czech

I am an American Harmonica player headed to the Czech Republic (Austria,
Germany?) for the first time.  I'll be going with my Guitarist, sort of a
Rock-a-Billy/Roots/Songwriter/ Duo type of thing this time around.  This will
be my first time in Czech so if anyone has any tips, suggestions, ideas, I'm
all ears.  I have good friends native to the area arranging our shows and
places to stay.  Got some nice words from Mark (M.N.) off Harp-l too.

We will arrive in Prague this Tuesday, 12/7 for about two weeks and will be
based out of Brno.  The shows I know about include:
Dec.10 - Stara Pekarna,Brno   9-11pm   www.starapekarna.cz
Dec.14 - Two Faces,Brno       9-11pm   www.twofaces.cz
Dec.16 - Ranch Texas,Brno     10pm-1am

The main purpose of the trip is to arrange a tour for the whole band later this
year.  If you live in Czech, hopefully our paths can cross.  Obviously, we are
very excited.

Thanks and thanks to those that establish and maintain Harp-l and SPAH.

Clay Goldstein

--
...I have a WEB Site:
http://www.claygoldstein.com