Re: [Harp-L] Any one got a better one?

Well the thing you're missing is the lower 6th in the E major scale -
- the C# -- which would be a 3 draw bent down a whole tone.  That's
the note that falls on the word "a" in the line "No crib for *a*
bed".  Moving back and forth between a 2 draw and a 3 blow as you've
indicated is really the same note.  You can play this in first
position on a Paddy Richter tuned harp without bends.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bruce <lrgrainger@xxxx>
wrote:
I am part of a church group celebrating advent and I am trying to
work out this one in a lower octave on an E harmonica.

This is what I have come up with and I was wondering if anyone had a
better rendition in the same key.

6   6    -5  5   5      -4
A-way in the man  ger

4     4   -3  -2  3