[Harp-L] David Fairweather's Tunisia

I sent David an offlist email critiquing his recording of A Night In Tunisia, but I neglected to put OFFLIST in the subject line. Not realizing it was an offlist email, David quoted it in its entirety in a recent message to the List in the nature of a response to what he thought was my post. The error was mine.

I meant everything I said, but would have most likely said it somewhat differently if I was posting to the List. For sure, I would not have referred to the offlist comment of another person. I apologize.

George