[Harp-L] Re : XB tone & Harmonica Challenge

Hurricane Sez

jazzmaan :

Well my man , that was as tastie as it gets , really great tone in my opinion for a straight ahead recording on the harmonica with out any effects off the cuff , really makes me more inclined to maybe get one ( XB40 ) now as your rendition was superb on " Night In Tunisia ".

Exploring and soaring  , seeking and finding are the standard for the  modern harmonica man . Here's to  the " what if'rs " out there living on the edge and taking chances with out a net to catch you if you blow it and fall , you . me , THEM , unique members of that rainbow chasing group that finds more often than not , much more than was thought to be .

Wow jazzmaan , your rendition has made me realize one I missed , but won't for long , you is a bad major dude you is nice execution on dem licks .

Makes me wanna shout out loud ,

" I love being a musician now in this time in this world " .

See ya jazzaman , I'm going to get lost in my music now ..........

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@excite