[Harp-L] Big River?

First, take it as a compliment that i'm asking for critiques of and advice on various harps.

I'm at times worse than a beginner, than I bend a note that nearly makes me cry. Still, it's inconsistent and I don't want to spend a lot of money on harps. Thus, i'm on a quest for the bluesiest sounding, most durable, easiest action to play, for the least money. A contradiction...not possible...probably.

Today, i'm asking about the Hohner Big River. Been reading some decent things about it. The price isn't too bad, online anyway...they want $18 for them here in town.

Sincerely,

Bryan (Indiana)