[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Terry

I saw Sonny Terry three or four times. The only time I ever heard him tongue
block was an octave or two at the tail end of Fox Hunt and Lost John recordings than Lomax collected: the Library of Congress Collection: Afro-American Blues and Game Songs. No idea if it was accidental or what. Took me years when I was a kid to figure out what he was doing.
Thanks for the input, Jimmy, I'll have to give the Lomax recordings another listen...

cheers and best,
TB