Re: [Harp-L] The Vocal 300 by Digitech...options!

Alec,

    I guess I should clear this up,

The RP-300 is NOT for singers.

my review was NOT the same unit Richard Hunter uses

He's using the RP200 /300(is a newer vers)

I'm using the VOCAL- 300...THIS is the one for singers, the RP is the one
for Guitarists

Harpers going after a 'cleaner' 'PA type' sound may find the VOCAL 300 a
better unit

Harpers looking for the Fender tube sounds would want the RP-300

Though both are made by Digitech, they are "different units"

I hope this helps ....

best,
rob