Re: [Harp-L] The Vocal 300 by Digitech...options!

Maybe Randy, Richard, and Rob should collaborate on a new book "Secrets of the Digitech RP 200 and Vocalist 300 Revealed for Harpers" !
One of the guys I play with was ogling the Vocalist for quite some time as a vocal effects unit. If I'd known I could have used it so well for the harp I would have encouraged him to get one, then borrowed it. Is this the one with vocal harmonizer functions which triggers selects the harmony type from midi input or key pad on the front? Any interesting effects playing harp through a vocal harmonizer? Oh well, maybe it's time to add this "practice aid" to my wish list.

Fred S