[Harp-L] OT

OT or off topic as a subject header.  In general we don't do off topic
discussions on harp-l.  Huge amounts of list traffic is not directly
related to the harmonica but as long as it stays within a certain limit
we're ok.  I don't want to start having threads labled OT: <something not
harmonica>.  It either works or it doesn't.  For a list as big as we are
our signal to noise ratio is excellent.  Adding an OT heading to something
that doesn't belong on the list is a slippery slope and one I don't want
to head down.  I belong to several other internet lists.  One in
particular allows OT as a subject header and of 2500 or so posts a month a
good 75% don't relate to the actual discussion topic of the list.  I don't
mean to quash the current singing discussion just call it what it is and
keep it semi on topic.  Thanks, fjm harp-l-listowner