[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Challenge

I nominate David Fairweather as the undisputed winner of the Harmonica
Challenge. And um, not just because he was the only entry. David took the ball and
ran with it while the rest of us were just kicking around the concept. I
listened to his Tunisia and I was impressed. It takes a lot to impress me.
Congratulaltions David. You left the competition at the starting gate.

T. Albanese