Re: [Harp-L] The Vocal 300 by Digitech...options!

>Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:34:26 -0500
>From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >"Rob Paparozzi" wrote:
> >"I recently purchased a Digitech Vocal 300 Processor to use on my
> >live gigs...  8<  ... this unit is perfect for "harp" players only too, 8<"
>
>Richard Hunter says: I've been using the Digitech RP200 ... 8<
> ...for a couple of years now, and I find that it works very
> >well for "amped" harp sounds, as well as for lots of "clean" tones ...
> excellent for "general business" type gigs.
8<
>Those who'd like to save themselves a little time can check out the four
>preset sounds I've provided for RP200 users at my website at:
>http://hunterharp.com/effectset.html
8<
>Regards, Richard Hunter
>hunterharp.com

I thought I'd take this opportunity to say I've finally published Randy
Singer's review of the Digitech Vocal 300 which is also very positive.
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/singersvc300.html
and Richard Hunter kindly gave me his review of the RP200 which is on the
same site
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/huntersrp200.htm

Its worth checking out Digitech's GNX series, they're a legacy rooted in
the original J-Station from Johnson which was a real trail blazer for its
time.  Digitech first used that technology for their disconinued Genesis
series, and now the more upmarket GNX series.

For many other suggestions and links you might like to browse
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/ampdamps.html
and
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/ampdeffects.html

And several other articles on harmonica rigs can be found from here
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/amplified.html

Cheers,
-- G.