[Harp-L] EQ-ing for harp

I have an amp with a five band eq on it.  The range is
from 80 to 6600.  I also have three tone knobs that I
usually use instead.  I'd like to start using the eq
to either increase or decrease db to add to my amped
tone, overall volume, and to fight feedback.  I am not
familiar with the frequecny range of the harmonica
(assuming the lowest harp is g and the hightest f#).
I would like to cut out anything that I don't need to
avoid feedback and then adjust the rest of the bands
to mold my sound.

Any suggestions? Are there frequencies I should cut
out on the high or low end that won't affect my sound
but would help eliminate feedback?  I guess I am
looking for a shortcut rather then playing with all
the bands on my own.

Thanks for the help!

Mike