[Harp-L] Honer M.S. Series

Hi,

I have a question about Honer's M.S. components.  I'm wondering if the
replacement reed plates that you can buy for M.S. series harps are equal in
quality to the original. I thinking down the line here about the Blues Harps
I just bought.   I may want to add to my collection of these and I see that
the M.S. replacement reeds come in some low keys that the Blues Harps don't
have out of the box.  If anybody is hip to the finer points on this series
and their components and can tell me if the replacements are like the
originals that would be great.  Thanks.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh