Re: [Harp-L] Honer M.S. Series

----- Original Message ----- From: "samblancato" <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 10:06 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Honer M.S. Series

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh

BBQ Bob answers:

Hi Sam,
Here in the USA the original reed plate thickness of the MS Big River/Blues Harp/Pro Harps are 0.90mm (and they are the same reed plates) and the other two, the Meisterklasse and Cross Harp are thicker at 1.05mm

and in the USA, the Cross Harp reed plates are what the replacement plates are, and IMO, they are a big time upgrade and due to it's thicker plate

. BTW, getting those screwdrivers here in the USA in hardware stores is almost impossible,

 Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com
MP3's: http://music.mp3lizard.com/barbequebob/

After seeing several references to the USA, I got scared. I started thinking Pittsburgh was in Europe?
smo-joe